DTX-BDL168-LocoNet Occupancy Detector
Loconet / Transponding
BDL168 LocoNet Occupancy Detector
The BDL168 is a cost effective LocoNet Occupancy Detector for 16 detection sections.
Lets you know when detection sections of your layout are occupied.
When used in conjunction with one or two RX4 transponder detectors it operates up to 8 transponding zones and operations mode read back.
Know what is where on your layout!
BDL History: BDL16 was released in 2000 and was replaced by BDL162 in 2002. An update kit was available from BDL16 to BDL162. BDL162 was replaced by BDL168 in 2004. No update kit was offerred because the circuit board was completely re-engineered.
- Occupancy detection for 16 sections
- Outputs for LEDs to indicate local detection section occupancy and zone power status on a panel mount display
- 3 Amp capacity per detection section
- Transits Occupancy information over LocoNet
- Supports SuperSonic decoder operations
- Detects any powered locomotive
- Detects any un-powered rolling stock equipped with resistor wheel sets
- Plug ‘N Play with Digitrax DCC
- Configurable with most other DCC systems
- Automatically checks layout status when used in conjunction with a computer
- Improved Rail Sync Sampling for reliable operation
- Transponding with the addition of one or two RX4 allows for 8 transponding sections
- Transponding decoders are detected by the RX4s and the information is fed back to LocoNet
- Transponding allows you to read back CV values of decoders equipped with transponders
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 3 in|