DTX-DT402R Simplex Radio Equipped Throttle
DTX-DT402R Simplex Radio Equipped Super Throttle
The DT402R is our basic Simplex Radio Trottle. The DT402R gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT402R super throttle is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
You can run trains and consist, control up to 30 functions such as sound, program decoders, set up and operate routes, and much more.
The DT402R gives you access to Simplex or one way communication to your LocoNet system.
Plugin to select or dispatch locomotives, then unplug for radio operation.
Simplex Radio “R” throttles and receivers available for use in U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.
DT402R Super Throttle Features:
- Works with ANY LocoNet compatible system
- Simplex radio when paired with a UR91 Simplex Receiver (sold separately)
- Plugin to select or dispatch locomotives, then unplug for radio operation.
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Single key access to most common throttle tasks
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for speed and direction control
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Large Multi Line LCD display shows locomotive status at a glance
- Built in flashlight for convenience
- Traditional walk around operation when not using radio
- Infra-ready out of the box ( with UR90 sold separately )
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Playable whistle feature on F2
- Supports decoder programming
- Simplified 4 or 2 digit addressing
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- 999 turnout decoder addresses
- Supports cab signaling
- Transponding “Find” feature
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 3 in|