DTX-UT4 Utility Throttle w/ Infrared Capability
DTX-UT4 Utility Throttle with 4 Digit Addressing and Infrared Capability
The UT4 is designed for simple control of trains and their functions.
Operators worldwide told us what they wanted in an affordable, easy to use “operator’s” throttle and we made their dreams come true.
The UT4 is perfect if you’re looking for a “traditional” style throttle. They are ideal for operating sessions and are great for novice users as well. Their intuitive operation makes them easy for anyone to use.
It is factory equipped with Infrared LEDs for wireless operation using a UR90, UR91 or UR92. All of these panels have infrared receiver capablities.
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- 4-digit addressing
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation
- Direction switch with center break position
- Large knob for precise throttle control
- Traditional walkaround operation
- Automatic locomotive selection and speed matching features
- UT4 does not allow programming or turnout control
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 InfraRed Receiver sold separately)
|Dimensions||6 × 8 × 3 in|